Please read carefully.
This policy should be read in conjunction with our Privacy Statement which explains how we use personal information.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone whenever you visit a website or use our Apps.
Cookies do not in any way impact on the security of your computer or other device. You can still use this website and our App with no loss of functionality even if you disable when you browse websites. However, use of our website requires cookies to be enabled in for it to function correctly and securely and you will not be able to upload documents to our website if you disable cookies.
- To monitor our website and App traffic
- To simplify any sign-in procedures
- To ensure content from our site and mobile applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- To provide social media features such as liking and sharing our content and to facilitate registration using your social media account
The following cookies are in place on our website:
- Collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information without your express permission
- Pass data to third parties
How to disable Cookies
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. If you use more devices and/or browsers, you will need to disable cookies on each device and on each browser separately. This might limit the functionality of our website.
Managing your cookie preferences
Cookies are meant to improve your user experience, but some users prefer to set restrictions on the types of cookies that can be stored on their device. If you modify your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept cookies, to accept different type of cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject cookies. Please note it may affect your ability to use our services if you choose to rest or disable cookies.
Updates to this policy